[asterisk-users] Sending SMS problems.

Agazzini Maurizio inode at mediaservice.net
Wed Apr 14 12:13:41 CDT 2010

Dear Sir,

I'm trying to configure the SMS capabilities of my provider (Telecom
Italia) with my asterisk. I tryed with a normal phone (SMSC number
42100) and all is working fine, incoming and outgoung SMS.

Now I'm trying to configure my asterisk for support SMS, the incoming
messages are working fine (incoming number 042111) dialplan match and
SMS recived. I'm getting troubles in sending messages...

I have done a lot of tests, mainly using a call file. Here the structure:

Channel: SIP/alice-voip/42100
Application: SMS