[asterisk-users] Converting GSM calls to SIP

William Stillwell (Lists) william.stillwell-lists at ablebody.net
Wed Apr 14 10:08:11 CDT 2010

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Setup+MV-370+GSM+Gateway+with+Asterisk

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Pascal Bruno
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 10:52 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] Converting GSM calls to SIP

I have asked a GSM operator in my country if he can route a number or a
short code to my asterisk server via SIP (since they dont give DIDs in my
country) the operator said they do not support SIP, they have no way of
converting GSM calls to SIP to then send them to me.  I would like to know
what is needed from the operator side to do this, what kind of material is
needed, or what can be done from their side to send SIP calls to  my server.

Thank you