[asterisk-users] Possible AGI bug?

Leo Burd leob at media.mit.edu
Tue Apr 13 15:47:34 CDT 2010

- I've just learned that my system now seems to work perfectly fine if I
call AMI Originate

   with $channel = 'Local/%number at vd-dial_out';

   instead of $channel = 'Local/%number at vd-dial_out/n';  // Note the
extra /n at the end

I thought it was important to use '/n' to avoid weird behavior (check
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20local%20channels),
but now I'm confused.  Any ideas about what is going on?

Thanks so much,

Leo