[asterisk-users] Asterisk DIES with no trace. PLEASE

Danny Dias ing.diasdanny at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 13:57:55 CDT 2010

 Hello Zeeshan/Asterisk-users

We are having a little problem in our Asterisk pbx using our A102DE, just
like Zeeshan told us about problems with zap, even if a zap channel is in
use the Hookstat is always onhook, never changes to offhook

If the line is in use or not, the behavior of the Hookstate is always
onhook, is this a
problem? what should we do?

MyPbx*CLI> zap show channel 31
Channel: 31I>
File Descriptor: 44
Span: 1
Extension: I>
Dialing: no
Context: mde-g0
Caller ID: 2432690033
Calling TON: 33
Caller ID name:
Destroy: 0LI>
InAlarm: 0
Signalling Type: ISDN PRI
Radio: 0*CLI>
Owner: <None>
Real: <None>
Callwait: <None>
Threeway: <None>
Confno: -1
Propagated Conference: -1
Real in conference: 0
DSP: no
Relax DTMF: yes
Dialing/CallwaitCAS: 0/0
Default law: alaw
Fax Handled: no
Pulse phone: no
Echo Cancellation: 128 taps, currently ON
PRI Flags: I>
PRI Logical Span: Implicit
Hookstate (FXS only): Onhook

Thanks in advance!