[asterisk-users] Being attacked by an Amazon EC2 ...

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Tue Apr 13 10:31:22 CDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
> Cool. I am just looking over splunk. Isn't that enough by it's own? or
> is OSSEC needed to give it raw data? I think these two will take quite
> some time to understand. Anything simpler out there as well?
>

> Thanks,
> Bruce
>

> On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 10:42 AM, --[ UxBoD ]-- < uxbod at splatnix.net >
> wrote:

OSSEC has a number of Asterisk rules already built it; including picking up failed SIP registrations.  It also has the feature called Active Response which when a user defined threshold of failed events happen it is able to automatically add a IPtables/PF drop rule for the source IP.
--
Thanks, Phil