[asterisk-users] Being attacked by an Amazon EC2 ...

Alyed alyed at vivoxie.com
Tue Apr 13 02:21:48 CDT 2010

Think we need some solution WITHIN the Asterisk core. Roderick A. suggested
something that looks nice using iptables, some others have pointed out using
RBL or fail2ban, but the best would be to have some generic solution not
dependant on third party programs.

I'm not aware of the asterisk.dev list but maybe someone can tell if they
can help us here?

Alyed