[asterisk-users] All incoming calls landing in [customers] context

Mike Diehl mdiehl at diehlnet.com
Tue Apr 13 00:54:28 CDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm trying to tighten things up a bit and I seem be be running into something
that doesn't make sense to me.

I've got 2 contexts, one for customers, and one for guests, that I include
into [customers] and [default], in extensions.conf, as below:

[default]
include = dial_GUEST

[customers]
include = parkedcalls
include = dial

The contexts, dial, and dial_GUEST essentially handle all call routing, with
the idea that guests (anonymous internet callers) can't get out to the pstn.

The problem is that ALL incoming calls are landing in [customers] even if the
caller is an unregistered SIP client.

As soon as a call comes in, I see it jump immediately to xxxx at customers:1 and
this happends with registered or unregistered clients.

What am I doing wrong?

--

Take care and have fun,
Mike Diehl.