[asterisk-users] PRI Gurus ONLY - Too complex of an issue

Don Kelly dk at donkelly.biz
Mon Apr 12 22:28:15 CDT 2010

The symptoms look like you're doing TBCT. Unless you're recording or, for
some other reason, want to supervise the call, TBCT is a more efficient use
of your PRI as it frees up channels after the transfer. TBCT isn't available
with analog circuits, but is very similar to the analog flash and transfer.

I started typing this a while ago and since see that you're interested in
call recording, so you don't want TBCT.

Good news is that you can indicate that you don't want TBCT in your .conf
files. Bad news is that I don't know how you do it. But you've reduced the
problem to its simplest form, and someone will respond with exactly what you
need to do.

And I see you figured out what it takes.

--Don