[asterisk-users] mISDN installation via yum

Michael Nausch michael at nausch.org
Mon Apr 12 14:40:38 CDT 2010

HI Jason,

Am Montag, den 12.04.2010, 10:39 -0500 schrieb Jason Parker:

> That was an oversight and has been corrected.

I'm not sure If I on the right place, but I've a little improvment
suggestion.

The maintainer of that mISDN RPM may append the startupscript at the
beginning with:

#!/bin/bash
#
# mISDN       Start up mISDN subsystem
#
# chkconfig: 2345 10 90
telephony server
#
### BEGIN INIT INFO
# Provides: $mISDN
### END INIT INFO

Now I can use "chkconfig" to set up mISDN to start mISDN automaticly
while system starts.

Just a hint ....

Have a nice day!

Django

--
"Bonnie & Clyde der Postmaster-Szene!" approved by Postfix-God

http://wetterstation-pliening.info
http://dokuwiki.nausch.org