[asterisk-users] Being attacked by an Amazon EC2 ...

Erik L erik_list at caneris.com
Sun Apr 11 15:10:14 CDT 2010

FWIW, we're seeing similar attacks. The below is what I posted on NANOG earlier, which summarizes Amazon's stellar abuse response. I've also received an off-list e-mail from someone who was getting hit with 6Gbps of traffic from them (and was not able to reach anyone there either).

Time to start blocking them at the edge. Let their customers complain to them instead.