[asterisk-users] Remote registering fails

Alyed alyed at vivoxie.com
Sat Apr 10 23:43:00 CDT 2010

Daniel, you are having a problem often seen in pre 1.4.14 versions.

Before this release srvlookup=no was the default for sip.conf and guess the
same for iax.conf . So if you are working with a previous release just add
this parameter ...... but change it to

serverlookup=yes

under your iax.conf [general] section.

Alyed