[asterisk-users] Fax Over PRI connected to a Sangoma card - Fax machines connected to Sip Mediant AudioCodes

Danny Dias ing.diasdanny at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 19:17:10 CDT 2010

Hello my friends,

I want to make fax work in the following scenario:

My versions are:

Asterisk 1.4.21.2

WANPIPE Release: 3.4.7
Zaptel Version: 1.4.11
libpri version: 1.4.5
Digium Card TDM 410P

The E1 pri is connected to our Sangoma A102DE, we also have a SIP
Mediant Audiocodes 1000 where we have some fax machines connected to
fxs ports, what we need is to make fax machines through mediant send
faxes to the pstn (through E1 PRI) and viceversa...

What should we do to make this work properly? what parameters in
zapata? mediant 1000?

Thanks in advance for all your help!