[asterisk-users] scratchy sound

Stefan Schmidt sst at sil.at
Fri Apr 9 13:14:29 CDT 2010

Hi,

sounds for me like when i use an headset and the microfone handle
scratches on my beard while i talk ;)

maybe you have a network cable whitout screening. I had bad problems on
different phones which sounds like that you have cause of electric or
magnetic inteferences but when i changed the network cable everything
was fine again.

do you have made an echo test lie exten => 999,1,Echo() to hear yourself
and try to find this issue.

best regards

steve smith