[asterisk-users] URGENT - How to exclude one ZAP channel for outgoin and incoming calls

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 07:56:49 CDT 2010

I am not sure if unplugging line from card would work as it's still in a
hunt and calls will keep coming through that number and won't fall over to
next line unless there is a BUSY on the line. There is no timeout; it's a
hunt on BUSY. Plus, I don't have site access for two days :-)

For calls out I give them a funny workaround of using another set to call
out and not get audio and then use another phone to call so that a different
channel is used. They are happy. Since, I been nagging to them to move to
PRI because rain keeps brining their lines down all the time.

I can't check zaptel disable of the line now as it nears 9:00 A.M. operation
time. I will try that later in the day. I am amazed there is not much
control to the lines in situations like this.

Thanks for the inputs.