[asterisk-users] URGENT - How to exclude one ZAP channel for outgoin and incoming calls

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 07:24:29 CDT 2010

Thanks guys for all the input. I have just noticed that the solution doesn't
work for me because the 20 lines are in a hunt. And the line in problem is
actually the 4th line and not the 1st. So, for incoming calls, if I have
more than 3 calls the 4th one will keep ringing for ever and it won't go to
the 5th line unless there is a busy on it.

Is there anyway I can put a busy voltage on this line without ramping up a
big bill? If the line status shows busy then both of incoming and outgoing
calls will use the next line available.

I am trying to go this route for couple of days until I get the telco to
drop by or if the darn rain stops.

Thanks,
Bruce