[asterisk-users] AGI + Dial + stream file ?

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 08:51:50 CDT 2010

There is a parameter "L" which you can use in the dial command. More about
it you can see on voip-info.org, but it'll be something like this:

Dial(SIP/223,60,L(11000:10000))

The first 11000 means 11 minutes allowed duration of the call and after 10
minutes it'll play message "You have one minute".

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail.

On 2010-04-07 9:39 AM, "Mickael MONSIEUR" <mickael.monsieur at gmail.com>