[asterisk-users] Which rule for Asterisk to Asterisk-addons compatibility ?

Olivier oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 6 03:16:45 CDT 2010

Hello,

In asterisk-addons-1.6.1.2's changelog, you can see that 6 changes were
committed between versions 1.6.1.1 and 1.6.1.2.
But if I'm not mistaken, you cannot read anything there about Asterisk to
Asterisk-addons compatibility.

What is the rule for Asterisk to Asterisk-addons compatibility ?
Is this rule implicit ("any Asterisk-addons 1.6.1.X is compatible with any
Asterisk 1.6.1.Y") or did I miss something ?

Regards.