[asterisk-users] Access denied for user 'a2billinguser

Daniel Abreu dlabreu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 16:51:35 CDT 2010

Hi guys. I am facing this problem here, using a2billing. error: 'Access
denied for user 'a2billinguser'@'localhost' (using password: YES)' I am
following this step by step
http://www.asterisk2billing.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/wiki/Installation%20Guideand
wend i get into the point that i have to Create a2billing database i
am
getting this message above. I even try to remove the data base and start
fresh aging , and still the error , try to change the a2billinguser password
on mysql for 1234 using phpmyadmin and still same error. I really don't know
how to proceed, does some one have any idea? Thanks
--
Daniel Abreu