[asterisk-users] Continuous bothering message -- Remote UNIX connection disconnected

khalid touati khalidtouati at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 10:36:57 CDT 2010

Thank you so much Zakaria for this valuable infos, i am not using freePBX
but i do think that happened because i did restart asterisk while it was
connected to CLI using another session of putty. but now i have just one
session, so you think maybe if  i try to find and kill that sshd process,
that will solve the issue!?

2010/4/5 Zeeshan Zakaria <zishanov at gmail.com>

> Setting verbosity to 0 doesn't make it go away, just stops displaying it on
> the CLI, and so does it stops displaying a lot of other useful information
> which you might actually need to see in your CLI. So first try to figure out
> which computer on your network is running "asterisk -rx" command, and stop
> it there. If you are using FreePBX on one of the computers, it is very
> common that somebody leaves it in its home screen, resulting it to keep
> sending "asterisk -rx" command to the asterisk server. Solution in this case
> is to navigate away from the home screen of FreePBX. Verbose should stay at
> 3 if you want to see what is happening on your asterisk server.
>
> Zeeshan A Zakaria
>
> --
> Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail.
>
> On 2010-04-05 11:09 AM, "khalid touati" <khalidtouati at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you Danny, i did set verbosity to 1 and it's gone, thanks to all of
> you guys!!
>
> 2010/4/5 David Gibbons <dave at videon-central.com>
>

>> > You probably have a cron job running that executes ‘asterisk –rx’
>> >

>> > -Dave
>> >

>> > From...
>>
>> > --
>> > -- Bandwidth and Colo...