[asterisk-users] How set debug file for RxFax application

khalid touati khalidtouati at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 13:40:47 CDT 2010

i went ahead and i used this line:exten => 3772,n,rxfax(${FAXFILE}|debug) as
it says in the rxfax tutorial (also because i'm not sure that FAXOPT is
supported by asterisk 1.2), but no output neither in the CLI or in a file.
so is there any body who knows about that?
i'll appreciate any help!

--
Abdullah