[asterisk-users] canary_thread

Darrick Hartman dhartman at djhsolutions.com
Thu Apr 1 23:30:35 CDT 2010

Danny,

I haven't been able to test further, but I've seen the same issue since
I upgraded to 1.6.2.6.  The astcanary does not appear to stay up more
than a few seconds when asterisk is initially started.  On this same
system using 1.6.2.2 (the previous version I was running prior to the
upgrade) it was running fine.

I never did like birds anyway...

Darrick

--