[asterisk-users] E1/T1 Tapping call recording in Asterisk - Testing needed

Martin asterisklist at callthem.info
Wed Sep 30 16:57:11 CDT 2009

Moises,

You forgot to add that in order to monitor one T1 or E1 circuit you
need two ports on your card...
So that might be getting expensive with Sangoma cards.... You can do
the same with cheap Tormenta
cards that sell for ~$350 (I did that some time ago)

Anyways all zaptel/dahdi cards can be set to high impedance since all
the framers support it...
However I'm pretty much sure it's not part of the drivers as of now.

I had to enable the high impedance mode in the tormenta driver for
myself for tests...

Is your code vendor locked to Sangoma ???

Martin