[asterisk-users] Music On Hold

Cyprus VoIP voipcy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 03:52:11 CDT 2009

Hello,

We posted the question below yesterday, but got no answer from the
community.

When we checked the same behavior with Asterisk 1.2, we got the "Started
music on hold, class..." message on the console, but in 1.6, we get
absolutely nothing.

I tried to unload and reload the moh module and everything seems normal,
but Asterisk still doesn't respond in the console to the HOLD action,
represented by the INVITE message. the call itself is being placed on
hold and can be retrieved, but the audio file is not played and the held
party hears only a silence.

If anyone knows how to debug/fix it, your help would be HIGHLY
appreciated. We're really stuck.

Thank you all in advance.