[asterisk-users] chanspy and DISA

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue Sep 29 10:11:51 CDT 2009

What you could use would be an AMI interface that does a "core show channels
verbose" to get the active call information, then display that as an HTML
table.  When the supervisor clicks on the call he/she wants, the AMI
originates a chanspy/barge command as appropriate.  75% of the responders on
this can write one of these on their coffee break.