[asterisk-users] TE121P Blue Alarm/Recovering

Lee, John (Sydney) John.Lee at compuware.com
Mon Sep 28 19:35:16 CDT 2009

1) I have not seen a blue light (usually red/yellow) before on a Digium card and so don't really know what it means.
2) Try to see if you can see any messages coming up from the Asterisk box itself (not thru putty or other remote console).  You should see a steady stream of error messages coming up.  Also, look at /var/log/asterisk/messages or event_log.  There may or may not be anything there.
3) I see that "loadzone = cn" which means the installation is in China.
4) My experience tells me that if it is in major China cities, the ISDN line would be E1 which is correct but from the installations I did, China's E1 does not like CRC4.
5) I think it is highly likely to be a ISDN line config (telco or Asterisk side) problem.
6) You can try contacting Digium support too.  They provide prompt support but you have to register you serial no first.