[asterisk-users] How to get "Call-ID" SIP header outside "chan_sip" scope ...

Mauro Sergio Ferreira Brasil mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br
Mon Sep 28 14:56:25 CDT 2009

Hello there!

I really hate when this happens, but...
It seems channel variable "SIPCALLID" will have the info I need, so the
changes will be reduced to propagate the channel to ARA driver method
"realtime_var_get".

If someone have any additional info, or can indicate some problem on
using this variable, please let me know.

Thanks and best regards,
Mauro.

--
__At.,
   _

*Technology and Quality on Information*
Mauro Sérgio Ferreira Brasil
Coordenador de Projetos e Analista de Sistemas
+ mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br <mailto:@tqi.com.br>
: www.tqi.com.br <http://www.tqi.com.br>
( + 55 (34)3291-1700
( + 55 (34)9971-2572