[asterisk-users] MeetMe Hints

Paul Dugas paul at dugasenterprises.com
Sun Sep 27 17:31:23 CDT 2009

I've got hints setup for my MeetMe conferences like so:

    exten => _60X,hint,MeetMe:${EXTEN}

and they show up in "core show hints" like so

    600 at dialtone            : MeetMe:600            State:Unavailable
   Watchers  1
    _60X at dialtone            : MeetMe:${EXTEN}       State:Unavailable
    Watchers  0

I'm wondering why they're Unavailable instead of Idle.  They go to
"State:InUse" when active but usually return to Unavailable when the
conference ends.  Occasionally they end up in InUse but not
consistently.

Anybody know why?

Paul
--
Paul Dugas -- Computer Engineer -- Dugas Enterprises, LLC
522 Black Canyon Park, Canton GA 30114 USA