[asterisk-users] OT - In which countries are ISDN subaddresses used ?

Alec Davis sivad.a at paradise.net.nz
Sat Sep 26 05:25:36 CDT 2009

When did that happen? Added to libpri, someone beat me to it.

What you may have seen is my recent minimal implementation as a patch to
1.6.1 - 1.6.2 https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=15604, which is
working, but deprecated.

The task list to get it done properly for trunk Asterisk 1.6.3 is documented
by Richard Mudgett by his note dated 25/09/09, at the link mentioned above.

Regarding ISDN subadrress and associated costs, I can't speak for other
countries, but here in New Zealand, it's enabled by default, and doesn't
incur any extra costs that I'm aware of.

Alec Davis

  _____