[asterisk-users] disable dtmf on SIP peer

Giedrius Augys voipas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 10:53:48 CDT 2009

2009/9/25 Martin <asterisklist at callthem.info>

> rather you could
> disallow=alaw
> disallow=ulaw
> and set dmtfmode=inband
> since only g711 codec is clear enough to detect dtmf reliably
>
> Martin
>

> On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 10:30 AM, Giedrius Augys <voipas at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >

> >    I have one problem and I need to disable dtmf (disable rfc2833, info
> and
> > inband) on one (other peers must support dtmf) SIP peer . Is it possible?
> > Workaround would be use g729 codec with dtmfmode=inband.
> >
> > Maybe there is better solution?
> >
> > Thanks for help.
> >

> > --
> > Pagarbiai  / Best Regards,
> > Giedrius Augys

> > AstriCon 2009 - October 13 - 15 Phoenix, Arizona
> > Register Now: http://www.astricon.net
> >
> > asterisk-users mailing list

Hi,

  The problem is with Flash Hook.  On asterisk I've created call center, but
all agents are registered to other VoIP gw.
The problem appears, when one agent wants transfer call to other agent by
pressig Flash button. And then Asterisk and another VoIP starts playing MOH,
the client hears two different MOH on the same time. When second agent
answers the call, client hears only asterisk MOH, and agent silence.
Asterisk doesn't stop playing. So I want that asterisk ignores flash hook
and doesn't start playing MOH.
--
Pagarbiai  / Best Regards,
Giedrius Augys