[asterisk-users] Polycom push application for microbrowser

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Thu Sep 24 12:41:52 CDT 2009

Hi,

I have been trying a (really simple) push application for the Polycom
microbrowser, using a Polycom 650 with 3.2 firmware.

I can't do anything, I always get "Push message cannot be displayed" back
from the Polycom phone, and all I am sending is the Polycom example :

<PolycomIPPhone>

<Data priority=”critical”> <h1> Fire Drill at 2pm </h1> Please exit

and congregate at your appropriate location outside </Data>

</PolycomIPPhone>

Using curl to send it to the phone ("192.168.1.54/push") on the LAN as a
first test. (all urlencoded, yes)

Did anyone ever succeed in doing this here?  I'd appreciate any tips.

Mike