[asterisk-users] SIP/WiFi handsets?

jon pounder jonp at inline.net
Thu Sep 24 08:56:54 CDT 2009

Dean Collins wrote:

Earlier in the thread someone made a comment about using gsm since
everyone had gsm handsets already.

Can you explain in detail please ? (what hardware specifically, and how
does this actually work ?) My ignorant assumption is something like the
end user has a cell phone that actually works with 2 carriers - yours
and the "real" carrier.