[asterisk-users] Sangoma A200 and battery removal detection ??!!!

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 17:36:34 CDT 2009

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 3:33 AM, M Shokuie <senahrm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Folks,
>
> Anyone knows if Sangoma supports or going to provide support for battery
> removal detection on FXO lines?? As Tzafrir said earlier DAHDI supports it,
> which is a very nice feature but what about Sangoma?
>
> Regards.
> --
> M. Shokuie Nia.

Hello Shokuie,

Tzafrir clarified to me that what you were asking for is alarm notification
(red alarm / alarm cleared) on battery removal and not hook notifications.
Until today, this wasn't implemented in Sangoma Wanpipe drivers, but it was
simple enough that I just did the quick fix and this little feature should
be available in the next wanpipe release within this week.

--
Moises Silva
Software Developer
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com