[asterisk-users] Voicemail to email transcribed

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 10:57:21 CDT 2009

Whats interesting is that most message are only around 90% accurate,
if it would be a human it would be way more accurate upwards to around
97% in my opinion. There are only so many mistakes a human can make,
in the case of phonetag I don't think it's humans since there are too
many obvious mistakes.