[asterisk-users] Voicemail Crash - ODBC Realtime

Ekelund, Bryan bekelund at whisolutions.com
Mon Sep 21 15:57:57 CDT 2009

Running with -f -vvvg -c

After recompiling with DONT_OPTIMIZE I no longer get:
 Asterisk ended with exit status 127
 Asterisk died with code 127.
 Automatically restarting Asterisk.
 mpg123: no process killed

but it sends an automatic restart, no core dump.
As soon as it hits VoiceMail(xxxx at extensions,u) I get the disconnect message.

Set the debug to 10.
The last messages I get is :
DEBUG[4522]: res_config_mysql.c:140 realtime_mysql: MySQL RealTime: Retrieve SQL: SELECT * FROM voicemail_users WHERE mailbox = '9550' AND context = 'extensions'
Disconnected from Asterisk server