[asterisk-users] digium fax: is this even close to working?

David Backeberg dbackeberg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 13:05:23 CDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 7:45 PM, sean darcy <seandarcy2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> My set up is 1.6.0.15 with the digium fax modules. I want to capture a
> fax from the internal analog fax machine (using an SPA2102), and then
> resend it.

Usually this is where somebody asks for fax passthrough support on a
particular support, which asterisk does not do at present.

First, I don't think you can dial like that (G) from hangup. Put the
steps you want to happen after hangup in the hangup context, as h,2,
etc. steps. That will at least solve your immediate troubleshooting
problem.
h,1,Dial()
h,2,SendFax()
h,3,HangUp()