[asterisk-users] Call getting stucked !!

D Tucny d at tucny.com
Mon Sep 21 06:35:45 CDT 2009

Check your VICIdial logs and try to debug the VICIdial side of things... It
could be something along the lines of agent hits hangup, web interface goes
to add hangup command into the manager queue, fails due to a lock on the
table so call stays up... This wouldn't be an asterisk issue...

You need to a) calm down b) realise you are asking people to give you help
for free c) learn how to ask good questions, in the right place d) learn how
to diagnose problems and give detailed accurate information regarding those
problems