[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6 dynamic agents

Sriram d_r_sriram at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 21 04:23:18 CDT 2009

I've downloaded and installed Trixbox 2.8 (asterisk 1.6) ..I encounter 2
problems for dynamic agents login and logout -

1. When agent from sip phone dials *11 , he is prmpted to enter extension
number first - but if he feeds the extension number, asterisk doenst allow
him to login but if he enters the AGENT ID - he is given instant access and
then he can enter queuenumber* to enter the queue ! In Trixbox 2.6 we were
first asked to enter extension number and then agent number...and then
queuenumber* to login to the queue

2. I've 3 members 1111,2222,3333 loged in 101,102,103 extensions resp.. and
who are logged in queue also..during blind tranfer or attended transfer -
if call arrives on 1111 and he blind transfers to 3333 and once 3333 is on
that call with the outside caller - if i do a queue show status - it shows
1111 as IN USE while it shd be 3333 who should be IN USE ..also the transfer
event is not getting logged on the queue log file ...am i doing anything
wrong ?

Please help its urgent

Thanks - Sriram