[asterisk-users] different verbose level for full log than to console?

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Sun Sep 20 12:26:39 CDT 2009

On Sun, 20 Sep 2009, Barton Fisher wrote:

> Is it possible to have a different verbose level full log than to
> console output?  I'd like to keep console verbose at 1, but now full log
> is at 1 also.

Not quite sure this is what you are asking, but this is how I set up my
logger.conf when I'm debugging something difficult

         console                         = error,notice,warning
;       console                         = debug,dtmf,error,event,info,notice,verbose,warning
;       syslog.local0                   = error,notice,warning
         syslog.local0                   = debug,dtmf,error,event,info,notice,verbose,warning

--
Thanks in advance,