[asterisk-users] CDR Records for MeetMe

Robert McGilvray rmcgilvr at globeop.com
Fri Sep 18 13:50:54 CDT 2009

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Anthony
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 11:55 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] CDR Records for MeetMe

Andy Rosen wrote:
> ... figure out a good way to log which conference ID that is being
used.
The only way I have found to do this is in the events, the conference
enter event has the unique id of the call, which will tie it to the cdr,

and the conference number.

Hope this helps!

Anthony

---

This may not be exactly what you're looking for but it's one possible
solution. I use a wrapper around MeetMe to emulate what my users were
used to doing. I playback an intro file which prompts the user for a pin
number then use it to query a SQL db for the conference id. I then
record the entered pin in the CDR userfield. You could easily modify it
to prompt for the conference ID then store it instead. Here's an example
from my dialplan.

Read(PIN,globeop/bridge_greeting-nancy,7,,3,5);
AGI(go-meetme.agi|${PIN});
Set(CDR(UserField)=${PIN});
MeetMe(${CONFROOM}|${OPTIONS}|${PIN});

${OPTIONS} and ${CONFROOM} are populated in my AGI script.

Bob