[asterisk-users] DAHDI TDM440E still has echo on bridged connections

Brad Finberg brad at finberghouse.com
Fri Sep 18 09:16:27 CDT 2009

"
Hello,

Strangely i purchase a TDM440E with the echo canceller onboard and I still receive a horrible echo and i'm only
using bridged connections between DAHDI/4 and DAHDI/1.  I turned of echo cancellation on bridged connections which seemed to help alittle bit.  I ran fxotune -i5 and setup fxotune -s to apply settings on startup, which has helpped but there is still echo on the begining of each call. Any idea's as to why there would be an echo at the beginning of a bridged conversation with echo cancellation turned off?

Also this only happens on incomming calls not outgoing calls

Thank you,
Brad Finberg