[asterisk-users] Custom auto-install asterisk using ks.cfg

Jonathan Thurman jthurman42 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 20:21:27 CDT 2009

I have with CentOS 5.3 and custom 1.6.1.6 RPMs.  If you use RPMs for
the installation of Asterisk then it's really easy.  As for the
Kickstart, if you haven't used it much here I did a quick write-up
with example script here: http://thurmantech.com/node/3

Either use RPMs and add them to the packages section, or download the
tar.gz file in the post script, and auto-compile.  However,
auto-compile might have different results on different systems (hence
why I use custom RPMs)

-Jonathan