[asterisk-users] G729

Gordon Henderson gordon+asterisk at drogon.net
Thu Sep 17 08:54:35 CDT 2009

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009, Hristo Benev wrote:

> Actually what you mean by cheaper? 10 cents?

As I live in the UK, it's more. By the time I add on my greedy banks
conversion fees, etc. then if I'm honest and add on any import
duties/customs, etc. it's way more than just 10 cents.

And I know you'd rather pay for something in canadian dollars as opposed
to sterling, well it works the other way too. I'd rather pay in sterling
than any kind of dollars.

Gordon