[asterisk-users] dCAP Exam

Neeraj Chand Neeraj.Chand at ocis.com.au
Wed Sep 16 20:58:50 CDT 2009

Hi All,

Thanks for all the wonderful contributions, from cell phones right up to
proxies, etc...

Many thanks also to Tony Turner for the great advice.

As for Jared, what can I say...simply legend... :)

I believe this is what I was after.

:)

For all those attending Astricon....See you there!

----
> The most helpful thing would be a past scenario, something that has
come
> up in previous dCAP exams.
>
> Can anyone send in a short descriptor of the final prac [real scenario
> that has happened before?]

----
Without going into too much detail on the exact details of the dCAP
exam, the general idea is this:  A small company has hired you to build
a typical small-business PBX using Asterisk, and you have 90 minutes to
get it up and running.  Given the time constraint, we really stick to
the basics, so there shouldn't be anything unexpected during the test.

--
Jared Smith
Training Manager