[asterisk-users] Connected Line ID for Asterisk 1.4

Matt Riddell lists at venturevoip.com
Wed Sep 16 16:58:05 CDT 2009

Hi,

We're using the Pickup app on a customer's site with Linksys phones.

Is there any way to display the callerid of the phone call you've picked
up in 1.4?

I assume (rightly or wrongly) that this is connected line ID.

Basically, the phones are displaying 79 on the screen (the number the
dial for pickup) - as you'd expect, but they'd like to see the CID of
the person who called in.

I've managed to get the CID passed along during subsequent transfer of
the call, but would love to be able to provide them with the icing on
the cake :)

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell