[asterisk-users] Meetme feature

Anahi Ludueña a_luduena at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 16 14:08:05 CDT 2009

Hi People, I want to do the following steps:
- Create a meetme between 2 persons.
- First, 1 person (user1) is entered into the meetme.
- Second, user2 is entered into the meetme. User2 is the marked user and also he is able to exit the conference by pressing #.
- If user2 exited by pressing #, I want the user1 would be able to save a voicemail to the user2.
How can I know if the user2 exited the conference by pressing # ?
Thanks a lot, bye!