[asterisk-users] [SPAM] RE: dCAP Exam

John Millican jmillican at sentinelcommunications.com
Wed Sep 16 13:32:27 CDT 2009

C. Savinovich wrote:
> What about if I use the browser from my cellular phone?
>

> CS

I can't resist:
After having taken many MS and Cisco tests in the past, it would seem
rather apparent to me that for the dcap, as with any other test, if you
know what you are doing you are all set and you don't have to try and
find ways to cheat that don't  look like cheating.

Disclaimer: I have not taken the dcap test yet!

JohnM