[asterisk-users] dCAP Exam

Pascal Bruno tipascal at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 12:51:11 CDT 2009

I believe the administrator can see what is on your screen with screen with
those screen sharing stuff, this makes it harder a lil bit, and
www.boratproxy.com becomes useless in that case.

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 1:28 PM, Steve Totaro <
stotaro at totarotechnologies.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 11:26 AM, Tilghman Lesher <tlesher at digium.com>wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday 15 September 2009 20:14:32 Neeraj Chand wrote:
>> > Hmm...so by open book, that means access to the internet? Possible to
>> > get own notes ?
>>
>> Yes, you have access to the Internet, but your access is proxied, and the
>> administrator of the test can see everything that you access.  So it's
>> best
>> for you stick with only general guides and not look for crib notes.  If
>> your
>> test proctor believes you cheated, you fail.
>>
>> --
>> Tilghman Lesher
>> Digium, Inc. | Senior Software Developer
>> twitter: Corydon76 | IRC: Corydon76-dig (Freenode)
>> Check us out at: www.digium.com & www.asterisk.org
>>

> Just tunnel your HTTP traffic over an SSH link and go to some dCAP brain
> dump sites.....
>
> Or go to www.boratproxy.com and confuse their proxy.  ah too fun.

Pascal B.
http://www.kameleonlabs.com/
Mike Ditka <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mike_ditka.html>  -
"If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms."