[asterisk-users] MeetMe in Macro

Miguel Molina mmolina at millenium.com.co
Wed Sep 16 10:27:26 CDT 2009

Hi,

The GoSub() application is intended for use in the dialplan, not to call
it from a Originate Action. What is your specific need? You can
Originate to a extension instead of an application an then if you need
to execute a subroutine, you can use GoSub() and Return() then you need
to on the called context.

You can check
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+Gosub but the
example using the same context is not very clear.

A better example would be this:

[incoming]
exten => s,1,Answer()
exten => s,n,Noop(one)
exten => s,n,Noop(two)
exten => s,n,GoSub(mysub,s,1)
exten => s,n,Noop(I returned!)
exten => s,n,Hangup

[mysub]
exten => s,1,Noop(So I'm at a subroutine)
exten => s,n,Noop(I need to do special steps)
exten => s,n,Playback(tt-monkeys)
exten => s,n,Return()

Cheers,

--