[asterisk-users] How to list ongoing calls from dialplan

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Wed Sep 16 09:20:05 CDT 2009

2009/9/16 Danny Nicholas <danny at debsinc.com>

>  Core show channels offers this on releases of asterisk that use/display
> bridging (1.4.26 does bridging but does not show bridged in status).

1. Here is an example

> core show channels
Channel              Location             State   Application(Data)
0 active channels
0 active calls
21 calls processed

I don't see anything saying that channelA et is bridged to channelB (I can
guess from the order used to display calls but can I rely on this ?)
Is there an option showing more explicitly those bridges ?

2. How can you access to the same data from dialplan ?
Funtion CHANNELS() is fine but I can't see a way to infere two channels are
bridged from it.

Regards