[asterisk-users] CDR Reporting

Gary Baribault gary at baribault.net
Mon Sep 14 09:20:31 CDT 2009

Hi Folks, sorry for the delay ... I found that the documentation was
rather iffy .. I finally found the defines.php in the lib subdirectory
and figured out how to give the MySQL port with the host and it all
works fine now.

Gary Baribault
Courriel: gary at baribault.net
GPG Key: 0xFA812835
GPG Fingerprint: 8597 4D3D 3C3D 4247 077C 9FF9 E412 CAC4 FA81 2835